With all the preparations for the wedding, brides often tend to give little attention on wedding shoes. Some say because shoes are not visible; they are often hidden inside the wedding gowns. Some brides explained they have spent so much on their wedding gowns, so why spend the same with shoes? This should not be the case. Your shoes for your wedding should be given attention similar to wedding gowns. In fact, anything that is connected with the wedding should be given extra interest.
As the fashion for wedding gowns changes, the fashion for shoes should also change. Meaning, one should complement the other. With the wedding gowns in new designs this 2010, top wedding shoes trends for 2010 should also be known. What are these? Consider this list:
1. With the antique-looking wedding gowns in store for 2010, brides should also choose the shoes that show the element of yesteryears. In this way, people will not look at the bride feeling weird just because the bride is walking down the aisle wearing a ’50s inspired gown matched with 20th century shoes. How weird really.
2. The more feminine, sexy looking wedding shoes are in for 2010. This type of design will make the groom proud of his bride, who looks like daring and sensual while walking down the aisle. Talk about being beautiful on your wedding day, right?
3. Another trend in wedding shoes in 2010 is the embellishments. Embellished shoes will make a bride’s feet overwhelming to the eyes of the guests. Girls will really feel jealous and will most likely wish to have the same shoes on their wedding.
4. Shoes with different shapes of adornment is also one of this year’s top trends. Some have bow; some have small circle; some have heart; and some even have oblong. This is truly another point of innovation in wedding shoes.
5. Want to capture all the attention of the people? Want girls to look gaga over your shoes? Want to feel like you are in Cloud 9 as you walk down the aisle? Then a wedding shoe with a feather is all for you. Another new for 2010, isn’t it better for a bride to wear something that not all girls have worn on their wedding?
As you read this list, I am pretty much sure that you are overly excited to purchase your wedding shoe-the one that is trendy this 2010. As you also read this list, I am sure you realize the difference a wedding shoe can bring to the bride on her wedding day. Yes, even shoes can give pride not only to the bride, but also to the groom. Yes, even shoes can be appreciated by people right on your wedding day. So, do not give less attention to the style of your wedding shoe when buying. Be meticulous enough to choose what fits you and what will make you in style this 2010.